Friday, March 22, 2013

Week 5

This is the photo I layered with the flower.
 




This is the original photo I layered with the flower.
 
This week I tried experimenting with layering photos together. I really enjoyed layering the photos, but it was hard to find photos that mixed well together. Also I don't know if I should stick with just nature or add landscapes/non nature shots with the abstract nature. 

Over the break I plan on taking more abstact nature shots and try finding some cool landscapes that I can layer with. Also I want to try taking photos with water and doing something cool with them, maybe layer or do a diptyct with them.

3 comments:

  1. I love all you photos! I am dabbling with nature as a concentration and you just blew me out of the water! It looks so great! I like how the pictures look and feel, they aren't ordinary pictures of flowers and nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layered flower photo looks phenominal. There are leading lines that makes the photo pleasing to the eye. You have a great rule of thirds photo in this group. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You obviously love macro, and the top flower picture of this post is superb! The combination of the landscape and the flowers are nice as well. I really do like the flowers! Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete