Friday, June 7, 2013

Final Reflection

Here is a photo of me at the Galllery Show.
 
1. I learned a lot from the gallery show, I think it was really interesting to see everyone works all together. It also made the year so much more rewarading after seeing all of our hard work displayed in an actual gallery.
 
2. For next year's students, I would advise you to do your portfolio on something that you really enjoy, and don't be afraid to venture out of your comfort zone. It is also really important to stay on top of your work and take a lot of different photos!
 
3. One of the positve aspects of the year was learning how to layer photos. I thought that it was really interesting and fun to learn how to do that. Another thing that I liked was doing the blog, I think it was cool to see what everyone else was doing in the class.
 
5.  I learned a lot about myself as an artist this year; one would be that I really like abstraction in nature. I also really enjoyed taking photos with cool lighting and texture.
 
6. I think that taking this class really helped me become a better photographer and made me look at things in a different way. I think it will help me in the future if I chose to become an artist when I'm older because it made me explore new topics and ideas. I think it also helped my writing and professionalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment